TIY's 15 Most Popular Recipes
March 11, 2016
The Internet is a strange (but awesome) place.
I’ve been at this blogging thing now for over four years and I still don’t understand many things that happen on TheIronYou (i.e., my blog).
I feel like I’m starting to know you guys better and that I’m able to predict the kind of recipes you’d like to see on here.
So I really don’t understand why one recipe goes viral while another one — that I believe is just as awesome — doesn’t.
It’s a mystery that I won’t ever really comprehend. I just have to accept it for what it is: some recipes become popular, others don’t. That’s just the way it is.
Still, when the Internet speaks, my job is to listen.
So without further ado, here, in order, are TheIronYou’s 15 most popular recipes of all time.
Not surprisingly there’s a lot of cauliflower crust, some curries, a couple of casserole, and even a pudding.
From 1 to 15, here they are!
1. Cauliflower Crust Grilled Cheese — THE most popular recipe on the blog with over 1mio pageviews alone. This recipe is the very definition of going viral!
2. Easy Creamy Crock-Pot Chicken Tikka Masala — Pinterest loves this recipe just as much as I do. It's one of my fave curries and dead easy to make.
3. Cauliflower Crust Calzone — Folding a cauliflower pizza in half after putting your favorite toppings on it makes for one amazing meal. Trust me on this one!
4. Cauliflower Crust Stromboli — Maybe even better than cauliflower crust calzone, just maybe…
5. Chocolate Avocado Chia Pudding — A super silky and smooth raw pudding that has won rave reviews from all who have tried it!
6. Cauliflower Crust Garlic Breadsticks — I don’t make these enough – when I do, I’m like “Ooh, need to make these more often!”
7. Spicy Mexican Quinoa Casserole — Couz Dan LOVES this quinoa bake. I’m sure you’ll do too!
8. Easy Creamy Crock-Pot Coconut Curry Chicken — This recipe went viral on Reddit and as a die-hard redditor I was super proud of that!
9. Bruschetta Quinoa Casserole — This is nephew Matt's fave recipe. He calls it “Pizza Quinoa” and asks for it every single time he comes over for dinner.
10. (Paleo) Cinnamon Roll In A Mug — You guys REALLY love this recipe. I get a positive comment/email/message about it almost every day.
11. Garlic Butter Zoodles with Herbs — Zoodles are awesome, this recipe is proof.
12. Sweet Potato and Caramelized Onion Hash with Baked Eggs — Nourishing, delicious, comforting, and so easy.
13. Cauliflower Noodle Lasagna — Editors at the HuffPost love this recipe. A lot of you guys do too!
14. The Best Eggplant Patties — Readers keep making these patties, and though they complain that their never look as pretty as mine they LOVE the taste.
15. 5 Napkin Meatballs with Rosemary Aioli — Not sure about this recipe? Read the readers’ comments at the bottom of the post...