You probably already know that I’m not a morning person.
Never been. Never will.
I know that the way you start your morning off sets the tone for the entire day, but I’m not one of those persons who wakes up energized, refreshed, charged up, and ready to take on the world.
I, instead, wake up feeling grumpy and grouchy. I push the snooze button at least a hundred times. Seriously.
The only thing I love about mornings is breakfast.
Breakfast may be my favorite meal to cook because there’s nothing fussy about it.
Most of the time, I start my day with a fantastic smoothie (such as my awesome Immune-Boosting Blueberry Smoothie); sometimes I just want some solid food (apple + almond butter).
But then there those time when I want breakfast to be — you know — awesome, when that happens I turn to one of these ten recipes and start my day in the most legit way possible!
1. (Paleo) Coconut Lemon Chia Seed Muffins — These are muffins with an edge that I KNOW you’re going to love!
2. Sweet Potato and Caramelized Onion Hash with Baked Eggs — Makes for an amazing breakfast, brunch, lunch or even dinner!
3. Immune-Boosting Blueberry Smoothie — When you want something healthy, filling, and delicious!
4. Spinach and Cheddar Egg Muffins — So good, simple, easy and healthy. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
5. Blueberry Avocado and Chia Breakfast Pudding — Healthy, velvety, rich, and oh-so-good!
6. Sweet Potato Pie Waffles — Healthy sweet potatoes in a delicious waffle. Perfect for a warm breakfast, dessert or even an on the go!
7. Chocolate Chunk Almond Butter Cookies — Delicious and healthy cookies that can be whipped up in no time flat!
8. Coconut Chia Seed Pudding — Fills you up on fibre, provides the energy you need to push through the day, and it’s delish!
9. Huevos Al Plato — Easy, healthy and packs a wallop of flavor: a perfect breakfast to kick-start your day!
10. Chocolate Walnut Avocado Brownies — Hands down, the BEST brownies I've EVER had. Fudgy, rich and healthy!