All of a sudden a contestant named LeRoy Bell took the stage and started his performance: great voice and pretty fly look. While watching him I thought to myself that this dude must have been in his late 30s, early 40s tops. But then it came out that Mr. LeRoyBell is actually 60...no joke he’s 60 years old.
I was speechless, at the most, because I never ever saw in my life somebody looking that good at 60 (the pictures below will give you an idea!)
Since at TheIronYou we take inspiration from others I couldn’t resist digging into this TV reality show contestant and discover what’s his recipe for eternal youth.
The recipe for eternal youth
On LeRoyBell.net the singer shared his six secrets for looking 30 at 60:
1. Stop eating beef or pork after you’re 24!
2. Exercise as much as possible, no less than 3 times a week
3. Push away from the table every now and then and concentrate more on quality than quantity
4. Drink plenty of water and a glass of red wine with dinner, but no more alcohol than that!
5. Don’t feel like you have to look, act or dress a certain way just because of your age!
6. Find something you want to do for the rest of your life, and don’t do it for the money, do it because it makes you happy even if it doesn’t please all those around you!
As you might have noticed his secrets include the three factors we stress about here on TheIronYou all the time:
(1) The importance of keeping yourself active at all times.
(2) Healthy food choices paired with a restricted calories intake.
(3) Positive mental attitude towards life.
If you have a moment tonight tune in on FOX tonight and watchThe X-Factor, I bet you’ll be as surprised as I was last night once you’ll see the looks of Mr. LeRoy Bell.
I’m pretty sure that you’ll be inspired by it; he’s the living proof that if you lead a healthy and balanced life you can really make a change in your life.
The Iron You
Pictures courtesy of Fox Networks Inc.