It’s the end of 2015 and well, WHOA!
Are you guys ready?
I am definitely not.
I keep hearing my friends saying things like “Next year I want to skydive in the jungle” or “I want to wrestle a lion” or “ I want to write a novel” - and I’m more like “What’s for dinner tonight?” or “Running or yoga tomorrow?”
Apparently, I’m not ready for 2016.
The only thing I know is that the new year will be filled with delicious food. Just like 2015, maybe even better...if that’s even possible.
Anyways, with the year coming to a close, I thought I’d put together a collection of the 10 most popular recipes on the blog during 2015 (in terms of pageviews).
Now mind you, these recipes are ones posted from January through December 2015 — basically this an annual roundup.
It’s quite an awesome bunch and you won’t be surprised that all of the most popular recipes are savory ones.
But before we get started, let me take this opportunity to say a giant THANK YOU to all of you for visiting this site regularly, commenting, emailing, and — needless to say it — trying out my recipes. I’m stoked that you guys cook and enjoy my food. It’s so AWESOME!
So let’s start this roundup at number 10...
10. Garlic Butter Zoodles with Herbs — A healthy delicious, quick, and easy meal that will win raves in your house!
9. Easy Baked Garlic Mushrooms — An incredible, quick, easy side dish that’s ready in less than 30 minutes!
8. Scalloped Sweet Potatoes — Comfort food with no guilt feelings at all!
7. Creamy Caprese Cauliflower Casserole — This has become by far one of my favorite casseroles of all time. It might become yours too!
6. Cauliflower Crust Hamburgers — So flavorful, healthy, and delicious I can guarantee you won’t miss the bread!
Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Chops — Only 20 minutes stand between you and some of the most finger-licking pork chops ever!
4. Creamy Avocado Pesto Zoodles — Decadent without any guilt at all. You can have as many servings as you like!
3. Quinoa Kale Pesto Bowls with Poached Eggs — Delicious, full of goodness, healthy, wholesome, and nutritionally complete!
2. Buffalo Style Pork Chops — Pork Chops buffalo style, what possibly do you want more?
1. Easy Creamy Crock-Pot Chicken Tikka Masala — I really didn't understand what "going viral" meant until I posted this recipe. I love it, a LOT of people love it. If you haven’t tried it yet, you should. It’s awesome. Period.